A U.S. Tourist was identified lifeless in the exact Sandals vacation resort in the Bahamas where by 3 other folks died earlier this 12 months in May possibly.
The U.S. vacationer died on Tuesday at Sandals Emerald Bay resort in Terrific Exuma, Bahamas. The lodge has confirmed that the tourist died following testing constructive to COVID-19.
The lodge verified with Insider that “We can ensure reviews coming out of the Bahamas that, regrettably, a guest has passed absent from obvious pure results in,”
“Bahamian authorities do not suspect any foul perform,” the spokesperson ongoing. “We want to lengthen our deepest sympathies to the guest’s family, and we stay in near call to present support throughout this challenging time.”
The male died just after getting a seizure although quarantining in his home. Authorities have not unveiled facts of the man’s id due to the fact his relatives is but to be notified.
3 U.S. travelers died at the vacation resort in Could
Last Might, 3 U.S. citizens died at the resort following carbon monoxide poisoning.
In accordance to police experiences, the Tennessee pair Michael Phillips, 68, and Robbie Phillips, 65, and Florida resident Vincent Chiarella, 64, died as a “result of asphyxiation due to carbon monoxide poisoning.” A fourth traveler was hospitalised subsequent the incident.
In accordance to a lodge spokesperson, “carbon monoxide detectors have due to the fact been put in in all visitor rooms at Sandals Emerald Bay, and will be put in in all guest rooms somewhere else.”