ABOUT THE AWARD
7TH HAMA EUROPE ASSET Management Achievement AWARD
The Hospitality Asset Managers Affiliation (HAMA) Europe is a discussion board for European hospitality asset supervisors to share knowledge, experience, and ideal techniques and to place asset management at the forefront of the serious estate industry. Our membership roster involves illustration from institutional cash, person house owners, private fairness traders, and true estate teams —all dedicated to the hospitality market.
HAMA Europe is delighted to announce the launch of the 2023 HAMA Europe Asset Administration Achievement Award. This award was recognized to recognise the vital part played by lodge asset management in sustainably expanding asset benefit and driving fundamental expenditure returns. The award ceremony gathers a wonderful crowd of asset management experts and creates an chance for the winner to talk in entrance of valued peers at the pre-eminent serious estate investment convention for the hospitality sector.
As the lodge business carries on to emerge from the Covid pandemic and ought to experience new issues, resort asset administration has never ever been so essential in running all stakeholders in resort ownership and eventually creatively adapting to the altering requirements of the shopper about the shorter and for a longer period phrase.
This will be the 7th edition of the award with some exceptional prior winners including London & Regional Homes, Pyramid Resort Team, World Holdings, Starwood Capital, Amaris Hospitality and The Social Hub with investments that have protected each solitary property and massive portfolios demonstrating the breadth of the resort asset management willpower.
The award is co-sponsored by Questex Hospitality and HotStats. The Award ceremony is a critical second of the Global Hospitality Investment Forum (IHIF), the largest and by considerably most essential European function for hotel traders. Through this session, a excellent crowd of asset management professionals acquire to pay tribute to the best-in-course asset management circumstance studies discovered by the Award Committee comprised of HAMA Europe users and the judging panel comprised of respected field leaders.
As an Award candidate, there is the potential to converse in front of valued peers by sharing your scenario review at the panel session at IHIF, as perfectly as the probability of receiving the Award and field recognition as a winner for 2023.
I. SUBMISSION Approach
We invite apps dependent on a phased two-phase submission process as outlined under, with the final award to be created at IHIF in Berlin, in May possibly 2023.
Submissions are invited for solitary belongings and portfolios. Particulars of the judging standards that will govern the award can be observed in area II.
1. First Round Submission: the first submission will be a brief narrative, such as details as acceptable, based on the parameters set out down below.
- Comprehensive the Initial Round Submission Type.
- Freeform submission below the presented headings.
- Consist of a single or two photographs of the topic home/qualities, ideally location out before and following if there ended up design performs.
- Submissions are to be made by e-mail to [email protected] by 8th February 2023.
2. Next Spherical Submission: the Award Committee shall shortlist the submissions, inviting these shortlisted candidates to finish a total application for judges to assessment.
- Invitation to shortlisted candidates will be sent by 8th March 2023, like a Second Round Submission template doc.
- Last submission steering shall be provided to these shortlisted candidates by the HAMA Europe Award Committee customers.
- HotStats will work with the shortlisted candidates to present them with essential benchmarking facts for their job submission.
- Submission shall be ca. 10 pages very long, like some general performance info and working with the application template presented.
- In depth submission to be submitted by email to [email protected] by 22nd March 2023.
3. Variety Method
- The judging panel shall evaluate and vote on the shortlisted submissions to decide on a winner.
- The Award Committee will invite the winner to put together and current their scenario examine at a focused panel session in the course of IHIF.
- The winner and runners-up will be announced at IHIF in Berlin, from 15th to 17th May possibly 2023.
II. JUDGING Requirements
In analyzing all the submissions, the judges will use the subsequent criteria:
- Assessment of over-all tactic with obvious aims
- Asset management steps that are clearly connected to approach
- Straight attributable benefit improvement with demonstrable outcomes
- Evaluation of early final results and modification of method or asset administration actions to enhance effects
- Environmental, Social, and Governance method, and actions
For any queries linked to the submission system be sure to speak to HAMA Europe confidentially at [email protected].
The HAMA Europe Asset Management Accomplishment Award Committee and the judging panel will handle all data submitted in apps as private and products shall not be utilized for any other uses outside the house of the 2023 HAMA Europe Asset Management Achievement Award. Remember to take note, that the Award Committee reserves to right to ask for formal proof of the facts submitted to confirm its authenticity. In situation that the Award Committee calls for any extra facts, have any questions with regards to the submission, or has shortlisted a submission, the Award Committee will call you right. To check out the total HAMA Europe Privateness Plan be sure to simply click below.
Questex LLC will take care of all data submitted in purposes as confidential and supplies shall not be applied for any other uses outdoors of the 2023 HAMA Europe Asset Administration Achievement Award. To watch the comprehensive Questex Privateness Coverage please click below.